Check-in to your housing.
- Visit the Relocation Assistance Program website for additional helpful information.
Complete required check-ins:
- ISSS Scholar Check–In (note our office hours)
- Check-in with your hosting department
- Contact the Office of Student Health Benefits to verify health insurance for yourself and your dependents
Complete forms and documents:
- Apply for a Social Security Number (required only if you’ll be employed by the University)
- Complete a Form I–9 with the Payroll Office (required only if you’ll be employed by the University)
- Get your U Card
- Update your Current Mailing Address
- Subscribe to the ISSS Weekly Update newsletter
- Initiate your University email (a Social Security Number is not needed for this. You may leave this field blank.)