Submit Your Final Transcript (Undergraduates Only)

Undergraduate students must submit official and complete academic documents from their secondary school(s) along with proof of high school graduation (for example, graduation certificate or leaving exam results).

School records for undergraduate degree-seeking students must be submitted by July 1 for those starting in the fall or January 15 for students enrolling in spring.

Official and complete academic record and proof of high school graduation may include exam results such as, but not limited to, IB, IGCSE, O/AS/A-level, HKDSE, SPM and CISCE/CBSE. For country-specific requirements, visit

To be considered official, documents must:

  • Be the original or an attested copy. Scanned or electronic copies are not considered official.
  • Be mailed in a sealed, stamped envelope directly from the school, college, or university.
  • Have been issued within the past year.
  • Be in the original language and include (if they are not in English) a certified true English translation.

Arrange to have your documents submitted directly to the Office of Admissions at:

University of Minnesota
Office of Admissions
240 Williamson Hall
231 Pillsbury Drive SE
Minneapolis MN 55455

Last updated: June 10, 2021