There are a variety of transportation options from the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport.
- Light Rail Transit: The Blue Line leaves the airport every 10 minutes during peak hours and every 10 to 15 minutes at other times of the day. Tickets are sold at ticket machines at the rail station.
- Buses: City bus service is provided by Metro Transit. For bus fare and route information, call the 24-hour automated system at 612-341-4287.
- Shuttles: It costs approximately $20 per person to take a shared shuttle from the airport. If you have more than 3 pieces of luggage you will be charged an extra fee. Bus, van, and limousine service can also be scheduled.
- Taxis: Taxi service is available for approximately $40-$50. A $6.25 fare will be displayed on the Taxicab meter when you start your trip. This fee includes a $2.50 "flag drop" fee and a $3.75 airport access fee. Use taxis and shuttle services that have the name of the company clearly marked.
- App-based Ride Services: Uber, Lyft, or other app-based ride services pick up on Level 2 of the Green Parking Ramp, above the Ground Transportation Center.
- Other: International student organizations are also helpful and may offer to assist you with transportation from the airport.