All international students and scholars are required to report their U.S. residential address when they arrive and when they move. This requirement applies to students and scholars in F, J, H, O, B, TN visa status, permanent residents, and dependents (along with others). It is essential you format your address properly when submitting it, so you should review the directions carefully. Any affected individual who fails to comply with these requirements may lose their legal status.