Forms for J-1 Students

Forms for Continuing Students

FormHow to Access
Add/Update U.S. Mailing Address and Phone Number (Review directions)MyU
Report On-Campus EmploymentMyISSS
Replace a Lost/Stolen DS-2019MyISSS
Request a Travel DS-2019MyISSS
Update Funding (Only)MyISSS
Add/Remove a DependentMyISSS

DS-2019 Application for Current J-1 Students and Their J-2 Dependents

Use this form for:

  • DS-2019 Extension
  • Amend DS-2019 due to change in start date or name
Academic TrainingMyISSS
Departure FormMyISSS

Reduced Course Load Requests

FormHow to Access
Reduced Course Load RequestMyISSS
RCL Due to Medical Reason (only used in specific instances) PDF

Forms for New Students

FormHow to Access
J-1 Degree-Seeking Student DS-2019 ApplicationPDF

Forms for J-2 Work Permission

FormHow to Access
ISSS Work Authorization InstructionsWebpage
Form I-765 

Forms for Sponsored Students

FormHow to Access
Release of InformationPDF
Last updated: May 10, 2024