University of Minnesota
University of Minnesota

Change of Address

The following individuals who are physically present in the U.S. are required to notify DHS of any change in their residential address. This includes, but is not limited to, students and scholars in F, J, H, O, B, TN visa status, permanent residents, and dependents.

Please see specific instructions for the visa types listed below:

Failure to Comply:

Any affected individual who fails to comply with these requirements may lose his or her legal status.