University of Minnesota
Small World Coffee Hour
Spring 2017 Event Themes
Unless otherwise stated:
Minneapolis events are in the Yudof Hall Clubroom
St. Paul events are in Coffey Hall Room 120
All events start at 4:00 p.m.
- February 3 (Mpls): Good Luck and Superstitions
- February 10 (St. Paul): Traditional Food
- February 17 (Mpls): Parents
- March 3 (Mpls): Wellness
- March 24: (St. Paul): Coming of Age
- March 31 (Mpls): What is Beauty?
- April 7 (St. Paul): Urban and Rural
- THURSDAY, April 13 (Coffman Union, Great Hall): Dance Around the World
- April 28 (Mpls): Independence
- May 5 (Weiseman Art Museum): Graduation!
Small World Coffee Hour (SWCH) hosts events throughout the semester where students come together to learn about a new cultures, food and customs.
You can also like us on Facebook to stay up-to-date!