University of Minnesota
University of Minnesota

Funding Program

General Information

ISSS has a limited amount of financial assistance available for international students who have experienced financial challenges while enrolled as a student at the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities campus.

To be eligible for this funding, an international student must be in F-1 or J-1 student status and enrolled at the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities.

If you would like assistance with an application or have questions about the ISSS Funding Program, you should schedule an appointment with an ISSS Funding Counselor. To do this, call 612-626-7100 or email