Forms for F-1 Students

Caution: Completion of an F-1 Form does NOT guarantee approval of your request. An ISSS advisor will review your request, and they will contact you if there are any issues that need to be resolved.

Form How to Access
Add/Update U.S. Mailing Address (Review instructions) MyU
Change of Major MyISSS
Reduced Course Load MyISSS

Request I-20 Reprint for:

  • Travel Signature
  • Replace a Lost/Stolen/Damaged I-20
  • Updated OPT Employer Information
Add/Remove a Dependent MyISSS
Statement of Responsibilities PDF
Program Extension
Change of Degree Level
Change to F Status
Release of Information PDF
Application for Special Student Relief PDF
Verification of On-Campus Job (To be used for applying for a Social Security Number) PDF
Returning International Student I-20 Request MyISSS
Departure Form PDF

Reduced Course Load Requests

Form How to Access
Reduced Course Load Request MyISSS
RCL Due to Medical Reason (only used in specific instances)  PDF
RCL Due to Disability (only used in specific instances) PDF

Curricular/Optional Practical Training Forms

Form How to Access
CPT Application Packet MyISSS
CPT Course Instructor Verification Form PDF
CPT Course Instructor Change Authorization Form PDF
OPT Request MyISSS
24-month STEM OPT Student Application & Reporting Forms MyISSS
STEM OPT Validation Report & Self-Evaluation MyISSS
Changes to STEM OPT Employment MyISSS
SEVP Portal Assistance Request MyISSS
Cap-Gap I-20 Request MyISSS

I-20 Request Forms for Continuing Students

Form How to Access
Payroll Verification for On-Campus Work PDF

Updated Funding (For current students)

Newly admitted undergraduates must use the form provided by the Office of Admissions.



Sponsored Students

Form How to Access
Release of Information PDF
Last updated: March 24, 2023