University of Minnesota
University of Minnesota

Visa Interview

Before traveling, look at this website to find a list of U.S. embassies or consulates where you may apply for your visa. Once you have chosen from the list, you will find on most U.S. embassy/consulate websites a link called Visas, followed by a Non-Immigrant Visa link. This is where you will find specific information about how to make an appointment, what is needed for the visa interview, etc. On the U.S. Department of State website, you will find general F–1 student information and general J-1 exchange visitor information

[an error occurred while processing this directive]