University of Minnesota
University of Minnesota

H-1B &
Permanent Residence

University of Minnesota Services for Students, Faculty and Staff who hold PR Status


ISSS serves nonimmigrant students, faculty and staff.  Persons who already hold Permanent Residence status are treated like U.S. citizens by the University and should use general University offices and services.

See USCIS for Permanent Residence rights, responsibilities and procedures.